System Design, Build & Commission
We have extensive experience of designing and implementing complex electronics installations including
- Initial consultation followed by system design and selection of components from our large range ensuring you always get the right solution for your needs
- Integration with existing electronic components such as ABS systems
- Specification and supply of wiring looms
- Creation of base maps, along with full dash and power management calibrations including the latest strategies based on race winning experience
- Commissioning and shake down of the finished system
We are able to offer a full setup and engine callibration service. Either using our state of the art Dyno Dynamics rolling road or at a dyno of your choice.
Test Day Support
We can arrange for an engineer to attend your test day to help you get the best out of your equipment.
- Troubleshoot, install and calibrate sensors
- Paddleshift setup (Geartronics and K-M-P)
- MoTeC flat shift and auto blip setup
- MoTeC Traction Control setup
- Data analysis
- Data Acquisition System setup and test
Race Weekend Support
We have a can do attitude and our aim is always to leverage any technology to help you get the most from your race weekends
- Problem solving
- Race and driver specific electronic configuration, fuel save maps etc
- Endurance race strategy, fuel prediction
- Telemetry setup/configuration and monitoring
- Data Analysis
Track support is available from £450+vat per day plus expenses with discounts available for full weekend, multiple or season long bookings.