The DASH2 PRO Display / Logger is a vehicle display system that has everything required to pass an IVA test (road legal) so you can replace your entire vehicle dashboard with the DASH2 PRO unit. The unit displays sensor data in the user's preferred units, and warnings can also be set for critical channels. The unit has 5 screens of data which can be scrolled through using buttons (optional). The unit is configured using PC software via USB cable connection. Displayed data, units, alarms, shiftlights, RPM scale etc is all configurable to the user's exact requirements. Lap and sector times can be displayed as GPS lap/sector markers are passed (requires GPS data logging option or connection to a Race Technology GPS data logger). The standard features of the DASH2 PRO are the same as the standard DASH2. Any enhancement options will be in addition to these standard features.
The LCD contrast and backlight brightness can be adjusted to your preference, in both day and night modes.
When the alarms are triggered the backlight will also flash for a more noticeable warning.
Reset any variables or a group of variables using an assigned button.
Use the powerful processing to perform calculations on live data and display the results live.
Upgradable in place using upgrade codes, options include the ability to enable data logging directly in the dash
- Road legal dashboard, everything you need for an MOT and IVA test including warning lights.
- Transflective LCD display with back light, clearly visible under any lighting conditions.
- Integrated high brightness shiftlights.
- Fully configurable and suitable for any engine installation.
- Water resistant - suitable for open top and motorcycle applications.
- Gear position indicator calculated or via gear box sensor.
- Set different shiftlight brightness for day and night.
- Monitor your engine with high/low alarms.
- 5 user defined screens to display the information you want.
- Can be set up for MPH/miles or KPH/km.
- Configurable peak RPM feature and RPM scale.